Shopping
A.- Excuse me. Can you help me?
B.- Certainly.
A.- I'm looking for a shirt.
B.- Shirts are in aisle 3.
A.- Thank you.
Sweater = Sueter
Jacket = Chaketa
Suit = Traje
Vest = Chaleco
Jersey = Playera
Bathrobe= Bata de baño
Raincoat= Impermiable
Pajamas= Pijamas
Sneakers= Tennis
Boots = Botas
Rubbers = Pantuflas
The Weather
A.- What do you want to do today?
B.- I dont know what´s the weather like?
A.- It's rainnig. Do you want to see a movie?
B.- Sure thats a good idea.
Snowing = Nevado
Hot = Caliente
Sunny = Soleado
Cold = Frio
Cloudy = Nublado
Cool = Fresco
Hazy = Brisa
Foggy = Neblina lebe
Windy = Ventoso
Humid = Humedo
What's the temperature?
-It's thirty degrees centigrade.
-It's eighty degrees fahrenheit.
Hello this is Luis Rios with the weather around the world today.
- It's Cloudy in Tijuana. The temperature there is 40 degrees fahrenheit.
It's a great day to go home and whach a movie.
- It's Hot in Mexicali. The temperature there is 80 degrees fahrenheit.
It's a great day to go drink a beer.
-It's Windy in Rosarito. The temperature there is 10 degrees centigrade.
It's a great day to drink a chocolate.
This is Luis Rios reporting today's weather have a nice day.
Hobbies
A.- What are you going to do this weekend?
B.- I'm going to go dancing. How about you?
A.- I'm going to see a play.
B.- Well have a good weekend.
A.- You too.
A.- Let's do something outdoors today
B.- All right. But i don't want to play tennis we play tennis last weekend.
A.- Okay what do you want to do?
B.- I want to go jogging.
A.- All right that sounds like fun.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario