CONVERSACION EN INGLES

-HELLO my name is Franco Rossi
+Hi I am Harry Miller
-Are you american?
+Yes, I am, I from New York. How About you?
-I am Italian. I am from rome
+Nice to meet you
-nice to meeting you too.
that is one of our convertation in the classroom
el genero de los sustantivos no afecta ni al articulo ni al adjetivo que los acompaña ya que estos no varian de forma.
-the red car
THIS A EXERCISE ABOUT MY LIVE
Hi my name is Luis rios
I was born in Tj.
I grouw up in Tj in a neigborhood called Obrera
I have two brothers 1 is more old and the othet one is more young then my.
I am working in a cafeteria at the CBTIS 155 and studing at ITT,
I was born in Tj.
I grouw up in Tj in a neigborhood called Obrera
I have two brothers 1 is more old and the othet one is more young then my.
I am working in a cafeteria at the CBTIS 155 and studing at ITT,
HAS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE HAVING A BIG PROGRESS
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario